Friday 19 August 2011

Intro to Toni De Nicola


Welcome to my blog!

I'm Toni De Nicola, a professional and published writer who is profoundly deaf.  I have received a cochlear implant which has proved life-changing for me and has allowed me to cope so much better and more confidently with life.

A South African born to Italian parents, I am a loving wife and mother and an astute entrepreneur.

I will be blogging about everything under the sun, including my articles, books and life experiences (including the fabulous cakes I create).  I will review the shops and restaurants I’ve been to, services I use and much, much more.

I hope that you will enjoy my insights and perceptions of the world around me and I look forward to hearing from you.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you - your message will be posted after moderation.